Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 8 -- Kim

i started the day with 2 scrambled eggs with 2% cheddar cheese, franks red hot, and 2 sausage links (surprise!). this afternoon i had an iceburg and romaine lettuce salad with oil/vinegar, almonds, boiled egg, and bacon with a chicken breast. i had a pickle snack. dinner consisted of a veggie stir fry (mushrooms, green pepper, broccoli, olive oil, and teriyaki) and a 6 oz eye round steak. i drank coffee, water, and green tea.

i didn't post new photos because peyton left her camera at my parents house. i'll post them tomorrow night.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pickle snacks :)

    Good call with the boiled egg on salad. I've been trying to think of new salad options.

    I heart Frank's hot sauce too! I was actually daydreaming about it in Spin Class tonight...

    ReplyDelete